- Acquisition of Northwood GB Limited, with 87 outlets, the largest remaining independent franchised lettings network
- Number of outlets increased by 90 (42%) to 302 (2015: 212), operating across four brands
- Recruitment of 12 (2015: 11) new franchise owners into eight new and six existing territories
- The Group now manages 55,756 (2015: 37,000) properties
- Belvoir won the gold award for “Lettings Franchise of the Year” for the sixth time in seven years
- Group revenue increased by 43% to £9.9m (2015: £6.9m)
- Growth in management service fee (MSF) of 59% to £6.4m (2015: £4.0m)
- Strong lettings bias reflected in lettings to sales ratio of 76:24 (2015: 77:23)
- Year-end bank balance of £1.6m (2015: £2.7m)
- Final dividend recommended of 3.4p (2015: 3.4p)
Key performance indicators
The Group uses a number of key financial and non-financial performance indicators to measure performance.
The key non-financial indicators are as follows:
- no. of outlets;
- managed properties; and
- outlets offering property sales.